Unique solutions for your business needs
Innovation relies on curiosity. So we look for inventive ways to evolve our family of workstation graphics cards to give you new ways of seeing your worldâ€”at your desk, on the go and in the cloud.
Our Products -Â Latest releases – NEW!
Radeonâ„¢ Pro WX 9100
Limitless Creation at your Fingertips
â€œVegaâ€ GPU Architecture
The Radeonâ„¢ Pro WX 9100 graphics card is based on AMDâ€™s cutting edge â€œVegaâ€ GPU architecture, purpose-built to handle big data sets and a diverse range of computational workloads.
Up to 12.29 TFLOPS of peak single-precision floating-point performance
The Radeonâ„¢ Pro WX 9100 offers up to 12.29 TFLOPS peak SPFP. This is tremendous compute power that can be used to speed up professional applications where high performance is paramount, from rendering video effects to visualizing complex simulations.
64 Next-Generation Compute Units (nCUs, 4096 Stream Processors) with support for double-rate 16-bit math
New compute unit design provides super-charged pathways to provide double the processing throughput when using 16-bit data types, accelerating demanding workloads including image/video processing, ray tracing, and artificial intelligence.
OpenCLâ„¢ 2.0 Support
Enables professionals to tap into the parallel computing power of modern GPUs and multi-core CPUs to accelerate compute-intensive tasks in leading CAD/CAM/CAE and Media & Entertainment applications that support OpenCL.
Radeonâ„¢ Pro SSG
The Worldâ€™s First GPU to Break the Terabyte Memory
The Radeonâ„¢ Pro SSG based on the â€œVegaâ€ GPU architecture, is a disruptive force in the professional graphics space, bringing with it cutting-edge technologies like the High Bandwidth Cache Controller (HBCC), a state-of-the-art memory system that removes the limitations of traditional graphics memory.
The Radeonâ„¢ Pro SSG comes equipped with 2TB of total onboard memory, the most memory on a graphics card ever. This revolutionary advancement in graphics technology enables vastly higher performance for the most demanding use-case scenarios.Â Easily make real-time material and complex lighting changes of rendered objects and scenes and generate near real-time photorealistic walkthroughs of rendered visualizations. Create high-fidelity real-time VFX pre-visualizations to help inform and make decisions on-the-fly.Â Handle 8K, VR, 360 video stitching and other highly demanding graphics workloads effortlessly on the Radeonâ„¢ Pro SSG.
Radeonâ„¢ Vega Frontier Edition
Introducing The Worldâ€™s First Graphics Card Designed for AI, Creative & Science Pioneers Powered by the Vega architecture â€“ Worldâ€™s most advanced GPU memory architecture.
Work with massive amounts of data when developing neural networks applications.
Next-Gen Compute Units
The Next-Gen Compute Units provide super-charged pathways for double the processing throughput when using 16-bit data types.Â (Ideal for image/video processing, ray tracing and artificial intelligence)
Enhanced Pixel Engine
Updated rasterizer technology to improve cache locality and overdraw, enhancing rendering efficiency and leaving more headroom to crank up quality settings while maintaining smooth 3D rendering.
Revolutionary Memory Engine
The state of the art memory system on Radeon Vega Frontier Edition removes the capacity limitations of traditional GPU memory. Thanks to automatic, fine-grained memory movement controlled by the high bandwidth cache controller, Vega enables creators and designers to work with much larger, more detailed models and assets in real time.
Efficient Geometry Engine
The new geometry pipe in the Vega GPU architecture processes millions of polygons due to its efficient load balancing. The Radeon Vega Frontier Edition offers 2x peak geometry throughput per clock1 to significantly speed up modelling and design workflows in various rendering engines.Â Modelling applications will be able to render in real-time heavy 3D models and large scenes.
Radeonâ„¢ Pro Duo
Divide.Â Accelerate.Â Create.
- Worldâ€™s first dual-GPU graphics card designed for professionals.
- Simultaneously use two software packages with one GPU dedicated to the functions of each application concurrently.
- Accelerate supported applications or plug-ins for many of todayâ€™s popular professional software such as AutodeskÂ® MayaÂ® and Dassault SystemsÂ® SOLIDWORKSÂ®, reducing the amount of time needed to achieve a usersâ€™ final design.
- â€œIn developing 4K 360 VR content, the biggest hurdle is the tech, because as an artist, I just want to create and not worry about limitations of the hardware. With the new Radeon Pro Duo, I immediately saw a speed difference of up to 2X, allowing me to push the boundaries of my projects without having to compromise on creativity or productivity.â€
â€“ JONATHAN WINBUSH, FOUNDER & CREATIVE DIRECTOR, WINBUSH.TV
Â Radeonâ„¢ Pro WX 7100
- Built for demanding design and manufacturing as well as media and entertainment workflows, including virtual reality.
- The worldâ€™s fastest single-slot workstation graphics card, ready for VR
- Based on AMDâ€™s new Polaris architecture delivering up to 5.73 TFLOPS of compute performance equipped with 8GB of ultra-fast GDDR5 memory.
Radeonâ„¢ Pro WX 5100
- Ideal for real time content engines, immersive design and manufacturing including CAD and CAM.
- Delivers the power and features to unleash your creativity on applications like Siemens NX, delivering 41% more performance than its nearest competitor, the NVIDIA Quadro M2000.
- Bring your designs to life with the fastest 75W TDP workstation in the world.
Â Radeonâ„¢ Pro WX 4100
- Great performance in a low-profile card, designed for small form factor workstations.
- Worldâ€™s fastest low-profile workstation graphics card.
- Purpose-built for CAD professionals, delivering up to 2.46 TFLOPS of compute performance.
Â Â Radeonâ„¢ Pro WX 3100 and Radeonâ„¢ Pro WX 2100
Â Affordable Professional-Grade Graphics Solutions
- Fastest entry level workstation graphics, which is the best choice for your entry into the design and manufacturing space, with certified applications, regular enterprise driver updates and a 3 year limited warranty, plus optional 7 year extended limited warranty on retail boards.
- Up to 1.25 TFLOPS peak GPU compute performance with 8 compute units (512 stream processors)
- Radeonâ„¢ Pro WX 3100 – 4GB Ultra-fast GDDR5 GPU memory â€“ 128bit
Radeonâ„¢ Pro WX 2100 â€“ 2GB Ultra-fast GDDR5 GPU memory â€“ 64bit
Radeonâ„¢ Vega Frontier Edition AirÂ 100-506061
Radeonâ„¢ Vega Frontier Edition LiquidÂ 100-506062
Radeonâ„¢ Pro DuoÂ 100-506048
Radeonâ„¢ Pro SSG Contact Paul Harding
Radeonâ„¢ Pro WX 9100Â Contact Paul Harding
Radeonâ„¢ Pro WX 7100Â 100-505826
Radeonâ„¢ Pro WX 5100Â 100-505940
Radeonâ„¢ Pro WX 4100Â 100-506008
Radeonâ„¢ Pro WX 3100Â 100-505999
Radeonâ„¢ Pro WX 2100Â 100-506001
Contact Paul Harding atÂ (714) 382-2145 for the latest SPIFF details!
Products & Programs
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR AMD PARTNERSHIP
AMD PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS
FirePro Multi-View 2450 data sheetÂ NEW!
FirePro V7750 data sheetÂ NEW!
FirePro and FireGL crib sheetÂ NEW!
ATI FirePro and FireGL Workstation Graphics Sales GuideÂ NEW!
ATI FirePro V8800 Professional graphicsÂ NEW!
ATI FirePro V9800 Professional graphicsÂ NEW!
AMD Professional Graphics Pages
SYSTEMS & SERVER
AMD SERVER PLATFORMS
AMD Opteron 6200 Series Quick Reference Guide
AMD Opteron 6100 vs 6200 Processor Comparison Sell Sheet
AMD Opteron 4200 Series Quick Reference Guide
AMD Opteron 4100 vs 4200 Processor Comparison Sell Sheet
Cloud Quick Reference Guide
Virtualization Quick Reference GuideÂ
AMD Opteron Server Playbook
AMD Opteron 6000 Series Processors
AMD Opteron 4000 Series Processors
The AMD Opteron Processor Is the Ideal Solution for Virtualization and Database Workloads
The AMD Opteron processor is the ideal solution for Web Hosting and IT Infrastructure Workloads